Sunday, November 11, 2007

Call for Sponsors

I am seeking a corporate or individual sponsor for the production of my donation to the 2008 Design Hope Toronto art auction and gala; this would involve a very modest investment, but is crucial to the professional developing and mounting of the photography by Toronto Image Works. The venue is moving this year to Modern Weave on King E. and the event is the evening of February 8th. I need confirmation of support by Christmas to make my production deadline. If you can support my contribution, please contact me via info@beautifulfeet.ca. If you would like to view my previous entries and learn more about the 2006/2007 events, in which over $17,000 was raised for Dixon Hall's homeless, hostel and housing programming, please go to http://www.designhopetoronto.ca/artists_pages/vanessawells6.html and http://www.designhopetoronto.ca/artists_pages/wells7.html. FYI, corporate or individual sponsorship is eligible for publicity online, onsite and in the auction catalogue. Many thanks!

No comments: